Video: Nick Offerman Recites Some Profound Shower Thoughts [gifs via]
As a very heartfelt thank you for 500 followers after almost exactly 4 years, I’m having a giveaway. Like most giveaways, there are rules:
- You must be following me to win.
- Reblog and like as many times as you like, but only the first one of each will count.
- Winners will be chosen by random number generator; numbers will be re-picked if they are duplicate reblogs, people not following me, or me being obnoxious and reblogging myself.
- You need to be willing to message me something approximating a name in which you can receive packages and a corresponding address.
- I’ll ship anywhere, because, I mean, I live in Australia. It would be silly to restrict this when I’m already giving stuff away.
- If you’re chosen, I’ll message you for your details—your ask must be open. If you don’t respond within 3 days, I’ll choose another number to take your spot.
- If you’re chosen and you’d prefer not to receive something after all, it’s cool—just reply and let me know. I’ll choose another number to take your spot.
First prize is the hand-made alethiometer, as seen above. I made it specifically for this giveaway and there will never be another identical to it. It is one of eight in the world at the moment. It’s a functional, wind-up pocket watch, too.
Second prize is a necklace made specifically for you based on your blog or a pair of cufflinks, whichever you would prefer. I hand make custom steampunk jewelry from watches I deconstruct myself and sell it at local artist markets and shops. I’d love to make something just for you.
Third prize is your choice of a copy of season one of Orphan Black, season two of Orphan Black, or the beautiful omnibus His Dark Materials. I highly reccomend acquiring these in some fashion regardless.
There will also be two runner-up prizes in the form of fic. Your fandom options are severely limited, but I’ll write most stuff within OB or HDM (and a handful of others—it’s actually in my userinfo drop-down). I’m making no promises about the quality of this prize.
This contest ends in two weeks, on September 1st, 2014. Good luck!
get to know me meme: [1/5] favorite male characters » Ron Swanson
"Under my tutelage, you will grow from boys to men. From men into gladiators. And from gladiators into Swansons."